Thursday, August 18, 2011

Grilled porkchops

So I thawed some pork chops the other day and I didn't quite know what to do with them.  I was planning on doing PW's pan fried pork chops, but the chops were too thick.  So I was confused about what to do with them.

I was at Meijer doing my grocery shopping and I found some McCormick GrillMates marinades.  They were .85 a packet, so I picked up 3 packets.  The one that was for pork was Garlic, Herb, and wine.  It was tasty.

So you prepare the marinade as instructed on the back of the packet (oil, water, balsimic vinegar, and contents of packet).  Mix it up in a gallon zippy bag.










Put the pork chops in the bag with the marinade, let sit in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes, I let it set for about 1 hour as I was cleaning the kitchen.









After one hour (or however long) take it out of the fridge.


Stick them on the grill.












Flip them as often as needed until you cut into them and they are clear.  It took me about 20 minutes to get them done.









I also made a salad with strawberries and slivered almonds on it also.


I tossed it together, and I put italian dressing on mine, and TJ put bleu cheese dressing on his (ew).







I also did a packet of rice from Uncle Ben....


No comments:

Post a Comment