Saturday, July 23, 2011

Taco's!

Friday night I made tacos.  They were yummy.

First you thaw/brown ground beef.  Do it in a stock pot cuz the rest of your pans are in the dishwasher and it won't be done for another hour and a half.  *sigh*  I need some better (more) pans.  Taking donations :D





Cut up a tomato, put it in a bowl.  sneak some, its yummy :D  Too bad I don't have room to grow my own :(







Core lettuce and peel off layers, making them into small pieces, shredding if desired.







Take a tortilla and put meat on it, cover with cheese, add lettuce and tomato's and roll it up. 






I tried to make Indian Frybread, but failed miserably.  I set the fire alarm off and melted a plastic flipper before realizing that I should be using metal tongs.

So there are pictures, but they're of failure, so I'm not going to be posting them.  Sorry, but no pictures of failure on here (yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment