Thursday, July 14, 2011

chicken and garlic

Today I needed something to make for dinner so I browsed the internet and found an idea that I modified to fit my needs.

I thawed some chicken.

I put 1/4 c of olive oil and 1/4 tsp of pre-cut garlic in a bowl.

I put 1/2 c of grated parm cheese and 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs in another bowl.



Dunk the thawed chicken in the oil, let the excess drip off.








Dunk in the Panko/Parmesan mix.  Flip to coat all sides evenly.








Arrange in dish.  Sprinkle garlic salt on top.








Place in a 425*F oven for 30-35 minutes or until the juices run clear.

Let sit for 5 minutes.  Eat.  VERY good.








5 (or so) chicken tenders
1/4 c olive oil
1/4 tsp pre chopped garlic (it comes in a jar)
1/2 c parmesan cheese (grated)
1/2 c panko bread crumbs (can use regular, i use panko)
Garlic Salt to taste.

preheat oven to 425*f

Dunk chicken in oil mix, let excess oil drip off.  Dredge through panko/parmesan cheese mixture, place in dish.  repeat with all pieces of chicken.  Sprinkle pinches of garlic salt on top

Bake at 425 for 30-35 minutes or until juice runs clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment