Wednesday, October 24, 2012

White Chicken Chili

So I decided to make White Chicken Chili at home, in the crockpot, for Z, T and I.  It was GOOD!

I started off with frozen chicken tenders on the bottom, covered by frozen corn, then 2 cans of Great Northern Beans, cut up an onion, added in a can of diced tomatoes, some roasted red peppers from a jar, plus some juice, 2 cloves of garlic, and a bunch of spices.....all in the crock pot, on high for a few hours, turned to low for a few hours, and then take out the chicken, shred it, add back in, cook for another hour and then take out the bay leaves and EAT!








It was really good

I would make it this way again, but i don't know how much of each spice I used....

Cilantro.  Chili Powder.  Bay Leaves.  Basil.  Cumin.  Paprika.  Z used some bacon salt.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment