Sunday, August 7, 2011

Busy weekend

Sorry I haven't blogged....I have a few posts to do, I hope to get them done tomorrow and set them to post over the next few days.

I've been busy at a family reunion type dealie....

First we went to the beach



















Then we went for a catered meal (haitian).











We ate all this yummy food!























































































Then we played on a playground till dark.























Then the next day we went to a church and played while the moms and dads talked.































Then we all went upstairs and played some more.









And ate more yummy food.













Then it was time for down time.
(so we all went our separate ways)



Tomorrow the 7th we all go to church together, then everyone else goes home :D   And I head back to my place of residence.  I've been staying with my parents (on a couch in their basement) for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment